Tuesday, November 22, 2011

OKA - One Way (nice album by the way)

One_way

The first time I heard the song "EMCE" ​​in a local television stations. The first thing that got my thinking was that, OKA is a wannabe rapper..?? not so cool song, instead it just only provocative lyric..! Nothing special. But, the year turned into years. There are some songs that sounded so cool, I finally found the song "U make my cry" and "Dear mom". Wow..... Very very cool to be heard.. My only regret, why it made ​​Music Video for "EMCE​​" song....?? hhahaha.. but anyway, nice songs OKA.. Stop playing soap opera will yea..!! ahahaha....

Download: OKA - Dear Mom

Posted via email from Cyber Storage - Posterous

1 comment:

ABEONERS | INDO said...

where the fuckin album dawg ?? 4shared link is muthafackin dead -_-