Monday, April 12, 2010

Pressure.. Struggle.. Movement..

This week, I get a lot of PRESSURE from my mother. My mom wanted me to work at the company where his friend worked there as Manager. My mother began to fidget with my behavior at home. When I'm at home doing things that other people do is very reasonable in general. Maybe my mother saw it as a threat, if my behavior does not change, it will be trouble for her.

Struggle, the STRUGGLE to get money. Currently, I'm signed up profiles on job providers. After looking around, I did not find a job that I was looking for. Fiiuhhh ... I am very time-consuming. Though, I want to help my friend to make a logo, website and banners for her clothing business. I think to do certain types of business. But I do not have the funds to start doing business. Very difficult to find a job / get the revenue in Indonesia. To become a teacher, I have to pay 25 million first. This republic really was corrupt, or all of that has become a culture in my own country. Screw Them ..

If these things continue to happen as long as 2 years into the future .. then .. I have to create a MOVEMENT ..!!! a MOVEMENT, WHICH WILL MAKE YOUR EYES WIDENED EVER ..!!!

Posted via web from Cyber Storage - Posterous

No comments: