Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dwi List: 5 Things I Want Right Now..!! (Dreamer mode = On)

1. iPad

Yess, I need this thing to FINISHed/Solved all my problems, very complicated..!!

2. Honda Astrea Grand

Why I need this old looking motorcycle..? Because, this bike ages ago, I modify it unfinished. So, I want to have this bike and start modifying again.. hhehehe

3. Going Merry

Going Merry... I once had a dream to have marine vessels. So, my choice fell to the Going Merry is.. Sail safely.. Arrr Arrr Arrr

4. Samsung LED TV & Nintendo Wii

Combination of these 2 items are amazing.. Full home entertainment. Able to play games and also for sports, because the Nintendo Wii can be used as a tool for indoor sports. Nicee..

5. Own Home @PESONA MADANI

The last, yupp own home. later when I earn enough, I'll start saving for a good house. Not only in Pesona Madani.. Amin

Posted via web from Cyber Storage - Posterous

No comments: