Saturday, January 16, 2010

Up Front - a band history 'for me'

"Try: wi dengerin dech band ini, suer enak banget, kita bawain yuk pas pensi nanti". The words of my friend 'Try' while introducing this exciting band in the mid-year 2001. Credits to Try is Struggle.

Spirit album. Once was a cassette, tape recorded several times.

After listening to the songs in the Spirit album, my friend try selecting Second Thoughts into songs that we will offer at Pensi later. When pensi, my band is called JACK'ALL at that time brought two songs. First Free at Last from Warzone, many of our friends sing along and moshing in the arena stage. As with the first song, at Second Thoughts begin much cheering from other friends who greatly admired the music of this kind at the time. Truly an irreplaceable experience. Even though our band is not so well known and I am a loser, but I'm proud of what my first experience and my friends do. Because it was positive things..

Posted via web from Cyber Storage - Posterous

No comments: