Friday, October 7, 2011

Story of The Year, 6 Oct' 11

Hhhahaha, SOTY concert last night was less impressive to me. Why? Because there are still many things that are less memorable festive, boisterous, and joy. There's just no two booths, and they only sell merchandise shirts and products locally shirts. I guess there are food booths and games, in fact, I miss it. My guess.. :D Location of the concert was held at the plaza south Senayan. An ordinary parking lot in stage magic into chaos there. A very good strategy to make the concert organizers. Stage is minimalist and security that only one layer.

Zehahaha, who sound quality is different from other concerts.. cracked.. many flaws in the sound, and there is no MC. Deserve the audience was silent and shout. Organizers were shortcomings in that regard. If you ask me, "someone new" in the Event Orginazer, zehahahaha.. If there is a 'cherrybelle' there, definitely more the merrier: D

Who cares with my review. I also do not expect any single person who read my review of this. FUCK Them..!!

Posted via email from Cyber Storage - Posterous

No comments: