Wednesday, November 18, 2009

First Post @posterous

Wew, posterous.. a new era for blogging people that can explore every single clik on your button. I can access it everywhere and anytime. Well actually this blog'some had a different in technicaly.. (very bad grammar and spelling i have). Me.. has born @Jakarta 25years ago. I'm a muslim an a single too.. (hows about that!!). A song writer and i can play guitar very much. Michael Algar from The Toy Dolls are very influence me. Now i'm fresh graduate from Persada Indonesia University Majoring Psychology. Very2 far from my imagine that I can past that moment from campus. O yea, story about my campus is very full of chaos, riot and silly. Yeah, in Jakarta, there is two campus that always fight each other, many motive, and many victim and many suspect for that juvenille deliquent.

(its me who pick a nose)

Posted via web from dwioftoday's posterous

No comments: