Saturday, November 21, 2009

LastNight VS BrightSky

Last night, very cold temperature in my house. Seemed throughout Jakarta and surrounding areas feel the same way. And I was shocked, as this morning, I could see the mountains from the overpass in the area melaka /jalan baru. Really surprising.. hhahahaha.. (lebay MODE=ON). Previous, 02.16 AM in the morning I got a call from Gatot. I think it is early days, but it was not. I wonder where he is. HARD ROCK he said. hmmm, WTF .. then, I let him into my house before the Civil Defense/Hansip catching he.. hhehehe .. then he cook boiled noodles, very hungry he said.. then I hurried back go to sleep. Because in the morning, I had to take mom to Jatinegara.

(its gatot, the man who stole the world, LoL)

Posted via web from Cyber Storage - Posterous

No comments: